Back to Main Site | Welcome Guest

Member List | Register |

UScan Calibration Method cannot update
Posted: 04 April 2017 11:00 AM

I have updated a cassava PRD calibration and would like to update this in UScan on my Spectrastar xt.  I cannot see how to update the prd.  Do I have to make a new calibration method or product or how do I do this?  I do not want to lose all of my settings.

Please send me instructions.

John

Posted: 04 April 2017 11:23 AM   [ # 1 ]

Hello John,

What version of the UScan software do you have?  You can find the version by pressing the ‘?’ at the top right of the screen.

I am guessing you have the initial release 1.0 version.  This version did not allow editing of the Calibration Methods.

Please update to 1.0.1.34.  You will find this in the Downloads section along with instructions for upgrading your SpectraStar XT.  You must be logged into the website to download this update.  I have placed the link below also for your convenience. 

Once you have updated UScan, please go to the Configuration section, press the pencil Edit button and browse in the updated PRD file.  Press Save and the Calibration Method and all products that use that calibration method will be updated. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Bob

http://unityscientific.com/unity-care/downloads/file/uscan-version-1.0.1.34-setup-program

Signature 

Bob Schumann
Directory of Marketing and Product Management
Unity Scientific