iCinac™ is the unique solution on the market to meet the specification of the new ISO 26323. The iCinac is the fourth generation of the Cinac system, an instrument developed in the 90s in partnership with INRA (UMR GMPA, lab G. Corrieu) at the request of major French dairy companies.
• Determine the acid forming characteristics specific to the phylum studied,
• Evaluate and anticipate its impact on process development,
• Examine the influence of various parameters on acid forming capacity: different media, temperature, etc.
• Define adequate inocula (mixing of phylum, complementary characteristics, etc.)
The iCinac : the only acid forming analyzer that provides:
• Up to 96 simultaneous measurements, including 16 or 32 measurement channels, using the multi-parameter sensors to measure pH, temperature and redox potential of one sample
• Up to 32 control outputs: It can be configured as needed: digital outputs, or 2 types of analog outputs: 4-20 mA or 0-10 VDC, which can always be made afterwards.
• Completely modular and flexible
• New digital sensors
• An integrated touch screen PC
• Dedicated, user-friendly and intuitive software
The secret: multi-parameter digital sensors
The iCinac is equipped with the latest ISM® technology digital sensors, developed by Mettler Toledo. This intelligent sensor management technology converts mV signals into digital signals.
- It has the advantage of simultaneously measuring, on the same channel, the pH, temperature and redox potential of one sample.
Complete description of the studied strain
In addition to the 3 available curves for each parameter (data, kinetic and acceleration), the iCinac software calculates in real time all of the descriptors of the studied strain, such as: pH at 4H, pH at 6H, time required to obtain pH 5, maximum speed, time during which the speed exceeded 50% of the maximum speed, etc.
- Each operator can create average curves to build a reference database to compare with new trials.
- Each operator can thus create their own set of descriptors, providing them with a perfect characterization of each test.