The SMARTCHEM® 170 combines the latest technology in discrete analysis with an innovative, unique design that guarantees accurate and reproducible results. The SMARTCHEM 170 is the first discrete analyzer to utilize the Cuvette Quality Assurance System - performing an integrated QC check of each cuvette prior to use. SMARTCHEM offers automated, closed loop Quality Control to meet NELAC compliance.
The SMARTCHEM® 170 discrete wet chemistry analyzer is designed for medium throughput testing laboratories and gives you uniform high-quality data at top speed and low cost.
Many EPA and ISO methods are available and can be pre-loaded on the instrument for plug and play operation. The SmartChem 200 is a turn-key analytical solution for drinking water, wastewater, environmental, soil and other labs testing water quality and environmental samples.
- Cooled reagents tray with capacity up to 16 reagents.
- Temperature controlled reaction tray.
- Colorimetric detector with 11 position filter wheel for automatic wavelength selection.
- Hundreds of Standard and EPA methods are available for most common ions, organic acids, minerals and sugars.
- Pre or post run sample autodilution.
- Up to 170 samples per hour.
Advantages and Benefits:
- SmartWash high performance wash station washes the sample probe after every liquid contact to prevent cross-contamination. The probe is washed twice internally and externally between samples to prevent carryover.
- The unique CQA Cuvette Quality Assurance system verifies the optical purity of each cuvette before each use.
- Direct Read design measures absorbances directly in the reaction cuvettes. This eliminates the need to transfer reaction mixtures to a common flow cell and thereby prevents any possibility of carryover.
- SmartBlank sample blanking can be done at any stage of the chemistry cycle with no reduction in work throughput.
- Segregated Wastes reduce disposal costs.
Request SMARTCHEM 170 Information
Significantly higher level of automation and minimal operator interaction
all methods are stored in memory
as many as six (6) methods can be programmed in a single run
method changeover is automatic with all the chemistry requirements in place to include sample volume, reagents(s) volume(s), dwell time, and optical filter
no hardware changes from test-to-test
no wasted reagents
no baseline stabilization
no pump tubes
no flowing streams
The SmartData System software designed for environmental testing laboratories will:
prepare working standards from a stock solution
prepare spiked samples and calculate recoveries
rerun over range samples
offers 5 modes of detection: endpoint, fixed time, differential, bichromatic, and kinetic